- Brand Name: jammaplus
- Type: Coin Pusher
- Age: >6 Years
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Model Number: 34
- is_customized: Yes
- Supporting: Win98 / Win Me / Win 2000 / Win XP/Raspberry pi
- Fuction: Use this Encoder you can build your own Arcade Game Machine!
- Quality: high quality
- For: For wood or metal control panels and mount in 1-1/8" hole.
- Perfect: Perfect Kit for 1-2 Player Arcade PC Game DIY Project
- Features: Replace or build video arcade, emulator, and MAME cabinet controls
- Button color: white red yellow blue green black
- Type: Arcade Game DIY kit
- 2 joystick kit: Please choose the option of 2 colors to buy!
- 1 joystick kit: Please choose the option of 1 colors to buy!
- Product name: diy arcade game control board kit
- Color: As picture
Diy arcade stick Arcade Game DIY Parts for Mame USB Zero Delay USB Encoder 8 Way Classic Arcade Joystick Classic Arcade Push Button
Perfect Kit for 2Player Arcade PC Game DIY Project!
For wood or metal control panels and mount in 1-1/8" hole.
Microswitches included and Microswitches tested to 10,000,000 cycles.
Replace or build video arcade, emulator, and MAME cabinet controls.
100% Zero Delay USB Interface PCB! Support Auto-Fire Mode!
The encoder can work perfect on Windows system without any drivers.It is 100% Zero Delay.You can use them to DIY your own arcade machines. Each Encoder have its own USB Cable so that will not have any effective to another player.So If you need build Multiplayer Arcade Machine. Just need add the quantity for the item.^ ^
This list is for 2 Player Arcade DIY Parts Kit For Arcade MAME JAMMA & Arcade Fight Games project.
2 x Zero Delay Keyboard Encoder
2 x USB Cable
25 x 2Pin Wire cables for Buttons
2 x 4/8 Way Happ Style Joystick with bat top ball handle (Big Size)
16 x Happ Style Push Button
18 x Microswitch for the Push Button
1 x 1P Start Push Button Color can free collocation
1 x 2P Start Push Button
TURBO mode: If the function key and TURBO key are pressed at the same time, the function key enters TURBO mode. In this mode, press the function key, the corresponding DLED or ALED flashes at a frequency of 12Hz, if you do not press the key, the DLED or ALED remains on. When the function key and CLR key are pressed at the same time, the TURBO function is clearedPlease refer to the installation diagram:
Blue and Black, blue and white, Mixed color 2 player, Mixed color 2player, red and black, red and blue, red and green, Red and white, Red and Yellow, white and black, yellow and blue, yellow and green