- Brand Name: NANDITO
- Use: TV
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Wireless Communication: IR
- Support APP: No
- Package: Yes
- Model Number: NONE
- Certification: NONE
NOTE: Before buying, please make sure that this remote control is the same as your original remote control
Original Remote Control For RCA TV
★ Supported RCA TVs
We also develop new models for your market every month, for any models which you can not find on our website,you can pls sent the model number or photos to us, let me check it we have or not.
– About Shipping
1 AliExpress Standard Shipping to Global
2 ePacket delivery from China – Standard International Shipping
North America: United States, Canada, Mexico
Europe: UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Portugal, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Hungary, Luxembourg, Poland, Greece, Finland, Netherlands
Asia: Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia
Oceania: New Zealand, Australia
*** Reference time limit: Mexico 20 working days, Vietnam 5-7 working days, Saudi Arabia , Ukraine and Russia 7-15 working days, other routes 7-10 working days ***
3 HONG KONG / TAI WAN : SF EXPRESS (2 – 3 days)
– Remote doesn't work, what can I do?
Many reasons could result in your remote not working with your unit, some of them are:
• Batteries are not working and not installed correctly
• Try rolling the batteries inside the battery compartment. This sometimes works as the springs are not making a good connection to the batteries.
• Remote may not be compatible with your equipment.
• Make sure your remote does not need programming. It shouldn't unless we specified that it was a universal remote.
• Remote needs to be paired with your TV. Please refer to your TV's operating manual for instructions.
• Your Unit's Infra-red receiving diode has gone bad. This is usually the case with older TVs and VCRs.
• Your remote is broke. This could be possible if the shipping company was not careful enough when shipping it. We always test the remotes and make sure they are working before they leave our facility
• Please also refer to our "Product Description" area on our product detail page for the remote to see if there are any special instructions.
– How to test your IR remote control using mobile camera ?
1. Make sure batteries are inserted correctly and that they are good working batteries.
2. Turn your digital camera on or if using a cell phone, open the camera app. Note: iPhone backside cameras do not work, you must use the front-facing camera instead. This may be true with other brands as well.
3. Point the top side edge of the remote where the IR Emitter is located towards the camera lens.
4. Press each button you want to test on the remote while viewing the IR emitter on the screen of the digital camera. While looking at the camera screen you will see the remote; If working, then you will see a flickering light coming from remote.