- Brand Name: HCQWBING
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Audio Format Support: MP3, WAV
- Audio Format Support: MP3, WMA, OGG, ASF
- Audio Format Support: MP3, WMA, ASF, WAV
- Audio Format Support: MP3, WMA, WAV, MP1, MP2
- Audio Format Support: mp3
- Audio Format Support: WAV
- Audio Format Support: WMA
- Audio Format Support: AAC
- External Memory: Yes
- Balanced Out: Yes
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 8.5cm*2.5cm*1cm
- Battery Specification: Lithium Battery
- Display Size: None
- Package: No
- Supports FM: No
- Have Speakers or not: No
- Bluetooth: No
- Battery Life: < 10 hours
- Model Number: B239
- WIFI: No
- Style: mp3
- Operation Mode: Touch Tone
- Body Material: Plastic
- Supports Recording Function: No
- Certification: NONE
- Screen: No
- Storage Type: Flash Memory
- Supports EBook Reading: No
Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, a variety of charging methods.
External memory: Supports up to 32GB TF card, and can also be used as Micro SD / TF card reader (without memory).
Support music files such as MP3, WMA format. Le can play 10 kinds of sound quality, perfect music enjoyment.
The design is simple, refined and stylish.
Note: There is no built-in memory. So you need to buy an extra TF card.
Standby time (hours): 48 hours
Battery capacity: 80 mA
Headphone jack: 3.5mm
Play time (hours): about 10 hours
Mode of operation: keystroke
Built-in battery type: special lithium battery
Interface: USB 2.0
Weight: 17.9 grams
Size: 8.5 x 2.5 x 0.9cm
1 MP3 player (without memory card)
Precautions for use:
1. Connect the computer USB interface to charge, please charge the MP3 with the charger for more than 2 hours, otherwise it will easily cause the failure and damage of the MP3 built-in lithium battery.
2. Please don’t pay attention to the status of MP3 or charger indicator when charging. 1.5 hours of electricity will be full. After full charge, MP3 or charger indicator will not change any state.
3. Do not connect the USB port on the computer for more than 2 hours. When the MP3 is unplugged from the computer, you must strictly follow the requirements of the computer operating system,
and then remove the hardware and then unplug the MP3. Otherwise, it is very easy to cause the MP3 player to lose the software program.
4. If the new machine is in normal use, please do not upgrade the firmware of the MP3 player.